Time: October 10, 2017 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Location: Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails
Street: 367 3rd Avenue
City/Town: New York
Event Type: debate, politics, nyc politics, happy hour, after work
Organized By: David Shapiro
Latest Activity: Oct 10
Susan and I wanted to get all our friends together for an impromptu debate viewing party tonight at Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails.
We will keep it friendly, social and make sure we can really hear/see the entire debate.
This party is not geared toward any political affiliation or candidate. If you personally insult another guest because of their political views, you have to buy them a drink as a penalty! In other words, please insult me and keep the drinks coming.
2017 Mayoral Debate
Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails (Back Lounge)
Tuesday, October 10th
367 3rd Avenue (btw 26th & 27th)
6:30pm to 9:30pm
- Happy hour drink and food specials from 6;30 - 9:30
- No cost. This event is just for fun. Please RSVP on Facebook so the venue can staff properly
- 6:30pm to 7pm: Hang out with friends, enjoy some drinks and listen to the pre-debate coverage in the background.
- 7pm: It begins! We will make sure that you can hear and see everything.
- 8:30pm: Post debate coverage
David Shapiro has decided to hide the list of guests.